As Cloud Solutions Engineer, you will join our team of enthusiastic colleagues. Colbright will provide you an environment in which we will guide your experiences, based on both personal and project interests. We will provide training and education to ensure your development.
- Building resilient, secure and compliant infrastructure to move customers workload to the GxP compliant cloud.
- Monitoring, troubleshooting, debugging and testing cloud-based workloads.
- Manage and Maintain our GxP compliant datacenter.
- Manage and maintain Isolated Virtual Environments.
- Provide technical support and manage incidents when needed.
- Managing configuration tools like VMware vSphere, Microsoft Intune, Veaam and PRTG.
- Operating the GxP-Cloud management Console.
What you offer
- Ensuring high quality delivery of projects to clients, including project & change management and coordination activities.
- Developing a deep understanding and knowledge of Colbright product areas and applying them to relevant projects (externally and internally).
- Establishing an excellent working relationship with the client.
- Identification of new business opportunities.
- Defining various approaches and methodologies for business opportunities.
- Experienced in IT or followed an IT study.
- Proficient in English (written and verbal communication).
- Team player.
- Motivated, pro-active and reliable.
- Not afraid of new challenges and have a flexible and constructive attitude/work ethic.
- Having strong communication skills and the ability to build effective working relationships with both colleagues and clients.
- Having (preferably) knowledge and experience of Microsoft programs, Linux, VMware ESXi and Veeam.
What we offer
- The opportunity to work within a dynamic and growing organization.
- Working in an international setting, with the intimacy of a small company, where communication lines are short.
- A welcoming down-to-earth environment, with like-minded individuals and team events.
- A 32-40 hours working week with a competitive salary, based on your experience.
- Great opportunities to pursue your ambitions, which include a personal development plan supporting your professional and personal growth.
Get in contact. Apply now!
If this role as Cloud Solutions Engineer is appealing to you, then we’d love to hear from you. Do you still have questions about this vacancy? Please reach out to our HR department via firstname.lastname@example.org or +31(0)73-6488000.
We would appreciate employment agencies not to respond to this vacancy.