As an Information Security Engineer, you will join our team of enthusiastic colleagues. Colbright will provide you an environment in which we will guide your experiences, based on both personal and project interests. We will provide training and education to ensure your development.
- Implement and maintain the organization’s cloud security strategy.
- Defining and maintaining the security baseline for IT infrastructure and processes.
- Perform (technical) risk assessments on existing and new solutions (infrastructure and applications).
- Provide information security plans, risk analyses, risk monitoring, incident registration, tools, training and evaluation with respect to information security.
- Establishing an excellent working relationship with the clients.
- Setting up initiatives on improving quality and security.
- Share your knowledge and provide training for increased IT security awareness.
- Take the lead in, and/or contribute to security improvement initiatives by actively translating this in implementation by our teams.
What you offer
- Ensuring high quality delivery of projects to clients, including project & change management and coordination activities.
- Developing a deep understanding and knowledge of Colbright product areas and applying them to relevant projects (externally and internally).
- Establishing an excellent working relationship with the client.
- Identification of new business opportunities.
- Defining various approaches and methodologies for business opportunities.
- Experienced in IT or followed an IT study.
- Proficient in English (written and verbal communication).
- Team player.
- Motivated, pro-active and reliable.
- Not afraid of new challenges and have a flexible and constructive attitude/work ethic.
- Having strong communication skills and the ability to build effective working relationships with both colleagues and clients.
- Having (preferably) knowledge and experience of Microsoft programs, , Linux, VMware ESXi and Veeam.
What we offer
- The opportunity to work within a dynamic and growing organization.
- Working in an international setting, with the intimacy of a small company, where communication lines are short.
- A welcoming down-to-earth environment, with like-minded individuals and team events.
- A 32-40 hours working week with a competitive salary, based on your experience.
- Great opportunities to pursue your ambitions, which include a personal development plan supporting your professional and personal growth.
Get in contact. Apply now!
If this role as Cloud Solutions Engineer is appealing to you, then we’d love to hear from you. Do you still have questions about this vacancy? Please reach out to our HR department via firstname.lastname@example.org or +31(0)73-6488000.
We would appreciate employment agencies not to respond to this vacancy.