In this internship you will learn how to configure, maintain and execute various IT Managed Service tasks. You will work on projects but also on incidents and will be given room to learn and grow.
Who we are
Colbright is dedicated to life sciences and with a team of highly skilled professionals we work closely together with our customers to produce high quality, first rate performing information systems and infrastructure technology. At Colbright we combine implementation, configuration, validation, training and operational support.
Colbright is also on the forefront of cloud computing technology. Our solutions encompass GxP compliant system hosting and the provisioning of virtual private cloud solutions for life sciences companies as well as IAAS and PAAS solutions for software vendors that enable them to offer SAAS solutions to the industry.
As demonstrated by excellent results on compliance audits and high customer satisfaction ratings, our expertise, drive and dedication are greatly appreciated by the life sciences market.
What will you do?
- Configure and maintain laptops, switches, firewall and wifi.
- Learn how to use IT managed service tools in a live environment.
- Learn how to use an Incident Management Systems.
- Participate in ongoing IT projects.
- Manage and deploy IT networks.
- Manage and maintain Active Directory and Microsoft 365.
What we offer
- The opportunity to work within a dynamic and growing organization.
- Working in an international setting, with the intimacy of a small company, where communication lines are short.
- A welcoming down-to-earth environment, with like-minded individuals and team events.